November 2017 Hearing Schedule
- November 1- Joint Public Hearing on the Poverty Commission with the Committee on Labor & Workforce Development; Location: John A. Wilson Building Room 500 at 1:00 PM
- November 8- Ward 8 Housing Summit with the Office of Councilmember Trayon White; Location: RISE Center at 2730 MLK Ave SE Washington D.C. at 6:00 PM
- November 16- Hearing on B22-273 – “Common Interest Communities’ Remedial Funding Act of 2017”; B22-99 – “Affordable Cooperative Task Force Act of 2017”; and B22-289 – “Office to Affordable Housing Task Force Establishment Act of 2017”; Location: John A. Wilson Building Room 500 at 10:00 AM
- November 29- Hearing on B22-0505 – “Reverse Mortgage Foreclosure Prevention Act of 2017” and B22-0448 – “Senior Tenants and Residents with Disabilities Rental Assistance Program Amendment Act of 2017”; Location: John A. Wilson Building Room 412 at 10:00 AM
- November 30- Hearing on B22-326 – “Advisory Neighborhood Commission Purchase Cards Amendment Act of 2017” and B22-348 – “Advisory Neighborhood Commission Candidate Proof of Residence Amendment Act of 2017”; Location: John A. Wilson Building Room 412 at 12:00 PM.
Those who wish to testify are requested to telephone the Committee on Housing and Neighborhood Revitalization, at (202) 724-8198, or email email@example.com, and provide their name, address, telephone number, organizational affiliation and title (if any), by close of business on the day before the hearing/roundtable. Persons wishing to testify are encouraged to submit 15 copies of written testimony. Oral testimony should be limited to three minutes for individuals and five minutes for organizations.
For more information on the legislation mentioned above, please visit www.lims.dccouncil.us and search using the legislation number or legislation title.